Welcome

Welcome

Pages

Room 19

Room 19

Our Blog

Welcome to Room 19's Blog for 2016. We are a Year 1 class at Pt England School, set in beautiful Point England, Auckland, New Zealand. This year we will be learning reading, writing and maths all on our iPads. Make sure you keep checking in with us and see how we are progressing throughout the year. We will be sharing as much as possible and look forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Counting Down to Christmas

With just one month until the big day,  today we were writing about Christmas.  Here are some of the amazing stories our class wrote today:

I can't wait for Christmas because Santa gives us presents.  I want my present to be a teddy bear from Santa.
- Julianna

- Arkar



I am looking forward to Christmas and Santa is going to bring some presents under the tree.  I am excited to see Christmas and I love Santa.
- Central

I can't wait to get a present.  I love Christmas.  I've been waiting for Christmas.  I am going to make a card for Santa.  I am going to put cookies and milk out because he has to have some breakfast before he puts the presents under the tree.
- Oalii

- Deborah

I like Santa because he is putting the rainbow decorations on the tree.  Santa is coming to my house.  I can't wait to get my present.
- Bradley

I can't wait for Christmas.  I like Santa because he gives us presents.
- Troy

- Luisa



I like Christmas because my family is going to be having a spikey Christmas tree.  I can't wait for Christmas because it is in one month.
- Hector


- Rae Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment