Welcome

Welcome

Pages

Room 19

Room 19

Our Blog

Welcome to Room 19's Blog for 2016. We are a Year 1 class at Pt England School, set in beautiful Point England, Auckland, New Zealand. This year we will be learning reading, writing and maths all on our iPads. Make sure you keep checking in with us and see how we are progressing throughout the year. We will be sharing as much as possible and look forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Friday 19 February 2016

Ella and her healthy lunch


Everyday, when Ella comes into class, she shows us what she has for lunch. Today I couldn't help but take a photo... perfection in a lunch box! Sandwiches, fruit and yoghurt! Way to go Ella!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome site. Hi I'm Gemma from Gold Coast Australia and I'm Ella's nanna. Thankyou for letting me see my beautiful girl looking so grown up at big school, what a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nanna, I love you and miss you!! Love from Ella

      Delete
  2. that look like a healthy lunch

    ReplyDelete