Welcome

Welcome

Pages

Room 19

Room 19

Our Blog

Welcome to Room 19's Blog for 2016. We are a Year 1 class at Pt England School, set in beautiful Point England, Auckland, New Zealand. This year we will be learning reading, writing and maths all on our iPads. Make sure you keep checking in with us and see how we are progressing throughout the year. We will be sharing as much as possible and look forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Where is Ms Peck?

'Oh Poor Ms Peck! 
She is home in bed with a sore puku.' 
We miss you Ms Peck... come back soon to Room 19.

5 comments:

  1. Ella what a fantastic drawing and your writing is beautiful. I hope Ms Peck gets better soon. Love nanny xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gemma for commenting on our blog!! Ella loves hearing about each of your comments...her face lights up with a huge smile!! We are so glad she is in Room 19!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that! I'm so happy she is in such a fun loving room with beautiful teachers...I love reading about what they all get up too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella I hope your feeling better today love nanny xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much better today thanks Nanny. I love you very much. Xoxox Love from Ella

      Delete