Welcome

Welcome

Pages

Room 19

Room 19

Our Blog

Welcome to Room 19's Blog for 2016. We are a Year 1 class at Pt England School, set in beautiful Point England, Auckland, New Zealand. This year we will be learning reading, writing and maths all on our iPads. Make sure you keep checking in with us and see how we are progressing throughout the year. We will be sharing as much as possible and look forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Monday 10 March 2014

The Great Alphabet Mystery

We have been learning our alphabet in Class 20 and finding our way around the school.  We've combined this learning into a movie which will appear on PENN this morning!  We hope you enjoy seeing some of what we've been doing over the last few weeks.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Class 20!

    I just wanted to leave a message about your wonderful movie that was shared on PENN today. I loved it! I thought that you were all really clever learning your alphabet and finding all the letters around the school. Wasn't Mr J being funny? Well done, I think you are all so so so clever! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finding room 20! you did well just like real detectives I wonder were the letter Z ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 20...I love watching your learning on the ipads. I have some ipads in Hanly Class here at Hay Park School and Im looking for some ideas to do in my own class. Im following everything you are doing. Keep up the great work...you must have a wonderful teacher who helps you to do the best with your ipads. Kia kaha....Mrs F x

    ReplyDelete