Welcome

Welcome

Pages

Room 19

Room 19

Our Blog

Welcome to Room 19's Blog for 2016. We are a Year 1 class at Pt England School, set in beautiful Point England, Auckland, New Zealand. This year we will be learning reading, writing and maths all on our iPads. Make sure you keep checking in with us and see how we are progressing throughout the year. We will be sharing as much as possible and look forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

Class 20 has been asking to write about Halloween for the past few days.  They were able to contribute some amazing ideas and have created some great stories unsupported!

I like dressing up as a skeleton because it is fun and because you can scare everyone.
- Kahurangi

Tonight it is going to be Halloween and I like it because it is fun.
- Atlanta

It is Halloween tonight and I'm going to be a ninja turtle.  Me and Dad are going to trick or treat.
- Hector

Yes, it is Halloween today and its going to be so so so so special because I like Halloween because it is fun.  My family is coming too and its going to be so so so fun.
- Oalii

Tonight is Halloween and I am going to be Snow White.  I like Halloween because I like to get candy.
- Deborah

I like to be Cinderella because it is Halloween tonight.  My and Nytram and Rozaia are walking to get lollies with my Mum and my Dad because it is fun to go trick or treating.
- Central


No comments:

Post a Comment