Welcome

Welcome

Pages

Room 19

Room 19

Our Blog

Welcome to Room 19's Blog for 2016. We are a Year 1 class at Pt England School, set in beautiful Point England, Auckland, New Zealand. This year we will be learning reading, writing and maths all on our iPads. Make sure you keep checking in with us and see how we are progressing throughout the year. We will be sharing as much as possible and look forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Thursday 16 October 2014

Julianna's Pet

After reading Lucky goes to Dog School today, Julianna completed her reading activity and decided she'd like to have a dog as a pet.  Check out Julianna's pet picture.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Julianna

    I love your picture of your dog! I love all the spots on the dog. If we had a dog like this, we might need to cut its nails! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome drawing Julianna, I love your spotty dog. Keep trying my girl. Love Dad

      Delete
  2. Hi Julianna

    I really like your Picture that you have drawn. I wished I could have a dog like that as well.... You are a artist at drawing a dog that you want. Besides having a dog what kind of pet would you have?

    Love kura:)

    ReplyDelete